Can't Get You Out Of My Head
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-415361698@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-06, 11:11AM EDT
Gah. Seriously. Our short affair does NOT warrent this kind of space in my head, yet thats just what happened. No matter what I do, or who, I can't get you out of my head. The whole time we were together, all I could think was, this'll never work. And ever since we ended, all I could think was, omg I miss the hell out of that girl.
It'll never happen again. We're hardly even friends. But I think about you all the time. I want you all the time. I want to be that special person to you so badly. I want to kiss you all over, make you make crazy sounds, I want to go to sleep with you and wake up with you and do all the things we should have done when we were together.
I don't think I'll ever stop wanting this. I've been learning to live with it, instead. But that doesn't make it any less of an ache. Yes, I ache for you. I think its all in my mind, I think its just a pipe dream, but does that make it any less real?
If I could have my way, we'd be together. I don't want to share you with ANYONE. I want you to be MINE. I want to own your beautiful face, body, mind, and personality. I don't care how fucked up you are, I really fucking don't. All I care about is that when I'm with you, things seem a little better. And I have never ever liked anyone as much as I like you. As in, I love your mannerisms, I love your personality, I love the crap that comes out ofyour mouth, and i love that you are becoming a better person.
I love you. I know you don't love me, anymore, or if you ever really did. But you stole my heart, and once you did, you can't give it back. Come back to me. Or leave me alone. but since I can't have either, I want both.
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment